Community strength is our strength.
We have been family-owned and operated in the southern Adelaide community since we opened. This is our home. Our clients are our community. We understand our responsibility to share in building a stronger community for us all.
We can proudly say we have given our time and patronage to raise well over $100,000 to notable causes. Our philosophy is that most of us are born with two hands. One to help ourselves and the other to lend.
Community health and wellbeing unites our charity efforts.
Each of our staff contribute individually and together to many different charities. Uniting all our efforts is a commitment to community health and wellbeing.
Charities important to us include:
- HeartKids SA. Join us at our yearly Melbourne Cup Fundraiser at wineries in the McLaren Vale region. Learn more
- Hands Across the Water. An especially significant charity for Timms, for which we raised $70,000+ on 2 x 535,000 km cycles across Thailand to support disadvantaged children. Learn more
- Share the Dignity. Helping support women who are homeless gain personal and economic wellbeing with our yearly "It's In The Bag". Learn more
- Hutt Street Centre. Join us to make a difference in the lives of those experiencing homelessness, fleeing domestic violence, or doing it tough. Learn more
- Catherine House. Join us to make a difference in providing accommodation and support for women experiencing homelessness. Learn more
- CJ’s Bakery Hot Cross Bun Auction. A yearly local event supporting local families by raising thousands to fight endometriosis. Learn more
- Beyond Blue’s Women On Top initiative. Help us combat tough times with a great emphasis on mental help support. Learn more
Local sporting clubs are important to our community, and here are those we sponsor:
- Adelaide Panthers Soccer Club
- Cherry Gardens/Ironbank Football Club
- South Coast United Soccer Club
- Christies Beach Surf Life Saving
- Christies Beach Bowling Club
- Clarendon Netball Club
- Moana Surf Lifesaving Club
- Bradbury CFS
- Blackwood Football Club
Need support for your school, sporting club or local charity?
We welcome the chance to contribute more to our community. If you feel your school, sporting club or local charity initiative aligns with our strong commitment to support health and wellbeing, we’d love to hear from you.